JIQ Magazine vol. 25, no. 1 (March 2019)
Dear JIQ reader,
- Climate Fatigue — Editor's note
- Integration of participative and modelling tools for assessing scaled-up climate options (by Wytze van der Gaast and Erwin Hofman)
- Local energy initiatives — Five years of experience with a revolving energy fund in Loenen, the Netherlands (by Andre Zeijseink and Eise Spijker)
- Dutch 'green deal' approves methodology for determining emission reduction at peat meadows (by Arnoud de Vries)
- Energy efficiency policy implementation across Europe supported by the PUBLENEF project (by Erwin Hofman and Vlasis Oikonomou, PUBLENEF project)
- Closing the loop opens new opportunities for renewable power: a new world record to help the planet (by Scott Jones)
- JIQ Meeting Planner
The issue can be downloaded here: JIQ_Magazine_March_2019.pdf1.45 MB
Please enter your email address at the JIQ subscription page to register for the upcoming issues of JIQ Magazine.
We hope you enjoy reading the issue.
All the best,