JIQ Magazine vol. 22, no. 4 (December 2016)
We have the pleasure to present the latest issue of JIQ Magazine (Joint Implementation Quarterly) with the following topics:
- Online hub for EU-funded mitigation research - Editor's note
- Preparing for a National Carbon Market in the Netherlands (by Wytze van der Gaast)
- Impacts of low-emission transitions in livestock farming, the energy sector, and cities (by Jenny Lieu, Luis Gonzales-Carrasco, Timothy Suljada, Matthew Halstead, Eise Spijker, and Annela Anger-Kraavi) - See also the related JIQ Specials on TRANSrisk transition case studies: livestock in the Netherlands; biogas in Indonesia; solar PV in the Netherlands
- Equipping sustainability change makers: engaging hearts and minds for sustainability (by Martin Ossewaarde)
- Biogas in the coffee value chain in Indonesia: advancing the energy-agriculture nexus (by Ibnu Budiman and Ivan Bobashev)
- Energy efficiency obligations: cost recovery mechanisms of EEO schemes in the EU and beyond (ENSPOL project)
- New book: International Climate Negotiation Factors: Design, Process, Tactics
- Workshops in Amsterdam and Stockholm (CARISMA project)
- JIQ Meeting Planner
The issue can be downloaded here: JIQ_Magazine_Dec2016.pdf2.37 MB
Please enter your email address at the JIQ subscription page to register for the upcoming issues of JIQ Magazine.
We hope you enjoy reading the issue.
All the best,