JIQ Magazine vol. 19, no. 3 (October 2013)
Dear JIQ reader,
We have the pleasure to present the latest issue of the Joint Implementation Quarterly (JIQ) with the following topics:
- State and Perspectives of International Carbon Markets (from the editors)
- International Workshop on Domestic Offset Schemes - Towards scattered ambitions?
- Green Growth Best Practice initiative (GGBP) Shares Initial Findings on Green Growth Policies, Financing Strategies and Public Private Collaboration
- BIOTEAM Website Guide for Sustainable Biomass Pathways
- GreenEcoNet FP7 project: Connecting SMEs for a Green Economy
The issue can be downloaded here: JIQ_Magazine_October_2013.pdf1.69 MB
We hope you enjoy reading the issue.
All the best,