Dear JIQ readers,
In our new JIQ issue we have included the following topics:
- Editor's note: When can we be satisfied about negotiation outcomes?
- The Durban Agreement: A deal to negotiate a deal (by Job Taminiau)
- Domestic Emission Trading Systems in Non-Annex I Countries – State of Play and Future Prospects (by Wolfgang Sterk and Florian Mersmann)
- Domestic Offset Projects: an economic assessment (by Daniel Steiner and Andreas Tuerk)
- Positive signal from 'Durban' for Joint Implementation
- Dutch parliament considers Domestic Offsets
- How to Tackle the ‘Offsetting’ Fever of CDM - Kill the Cash Cow or Seek a Cure?
The PDF file of the JIQ issue can be found here: JIQ_Magazine_December_2011.pdf283.73 KB
We hope you enjoy reading this issue.
The JIQ Editorial Team