JIQ Magazine vol. 24, no. 1 (May 2018)
We have the pleasure to present the latest issue of JIQ Magazine (Joint Implementation Quarterly) with the following topics:
- Capacity building for NDCs - Editor's note
- 'Locally Grown' CO2 Certificate Trading in the Northern Netherlands: "Just Do it!" (by Gert-Jan Kok)
- National Carbon Markets Event in Nijmegen, April 2018
- The 3rd GEO Data Providers Workshop Drives Forward Global Technical Cooperation on Data for Development
- ZERO BRINE: Brines are an Environmental Challenge and an Economic Opportunity (by Dimitris Xevgenos)
- How Symmetric is the EU Greening Process Really (by Catrinus J. Jepma)
- Carbon Credits Enable Sustainable Development Projects in Africa
- CARISMA Final Conference: Presentations and Video of the Highlights and Interviews (CARISMA project)
- JIQ Meeting Planner
The issue can be downloaded here: JIQ_Magazine_May_2018.pdf1.15 MB
Please enter your email address at the JIQ subscription page to register for the upcoming issues of JIQ Magazine.
We hope you enjoy reading the issue.
All the best,