Dear JIQ reader,
We have the pleasure to present the latest issue of the Joint Implementation Quarterly (JIQ) with the following topics:
- After Paris - Working after Talking - Editor's note
- Revitalizing the EU ETS: in Search of Solutions – by Arnold Mulder
- The Clean Development Mechanism Re-Engineered....! – by By Søren E. Lütken
- PUBLENEF - Effective Energy Policies through Learning from Best Practice
- Final Event BIOTEAM Project on District Heating and Biogas
- REDD Plus – Good Bye to Private Sector Conservation? - by Michael Dutschke & Warwick Manfrinato
- JIQ Meeting Planner
The issue can be downloaded from: JIQ_April16.pdf6.88 MB
Please enter your email address at the JIQ subscription page to register for the upcoming issues of JIQ Magazine.
We hope you enjoy reading the issue.
All the best,