Dear JIQ reader,
We have the pleasure to present the latest issue of the Joint Implementation Quarterly (JIQ) with the following topics:
- Has COP21 revived carbon markets? - Editor's note
- BIOTEAM workshop announcement Brussels - Removing barriers for biogas in circular agro-economy
- How to enhance implementation of TNA results?
- NewClimate study: non-issuance of CDM credits leads to net emission reduction
- TRANSrisk case studies: Socio-economic impacts of mitigation measures
- GreenEcoNet workshop: Role of SMEs in realising COP21
The issue can be downloaded from: JIQ_Dec15-Jan16.pdf2.32 MB
Please enter your email address at the JIQ subscription page to register for the upcoming issues of JIQ Magazine.
We hope you enjoy reading the issue.
All the best,