The JIQ Magazine issue of April 2009 has been published. It discussed the following topics:
- Editor's note: 2009 is an important year for cliamte policy making
- Implementing Green Investment Schemes: Options, first experiences and the way forward (by Andreas Türk and Diana Urge-Vorsatz)
- Economic crisis and Russia: boom or bust for JI? (by Anna Korppoo and Arild Moe)
- The link between environmental regulatoin and competitive performance in the chemical industry in Northern Italy: first findings from the EMPIRE project (by Francesco Testa and Fabio Iraldo)
- CDM Technology Focus: Biodiesel
- IARU Copenhagen Congress warning: "Worse than IPCC worst-case"
The PDF of this issue of the JIQ is available to download here: JIQ_Magazine_April_2009.pdf591.01 KB