JIQ Magazine vol. 24, no. 2 (October 2018)
We have the pleasure to present the latest issue of JIQ Magazine (Joint Implementation Quarterly) with the following topics:
- Update on the Dutch National Carbon Market Pilot — Editor's note
- After the Kyoto Protocol: Tackling Global Emissions Through a Consumer Responsibility Approach (by Matteo Tesei)
- Enhancing Ambition Levels in NDCs: Learning from Technology Needs Assessments (by Erwin Hofman and Wytze van der Gaast)
- Earth Observations for Evidence-Based Decisions (by Maddie West)
- The Energy Transition in the Built Environment: Future Roles of Local Government and Market Parties (by Eise Spijker and Erwin Hofman, PUBLENEF project)
- TRANSrisk event - Paris in Practice: understanding the risks and uncertainties
- The Future Role of Gas in a Decarbonising Europe (by Eise Spijker)
- JIQ Meeting Planner
The issue can be downloaded here: JIQ_Magazine_October_2018.pdf2.02 MB
Please enter your email address at the JIQ subscription page to register for the upcoming issues of JIQ Magazine.
We hope you enjoy reading the issue.
All the best,