JIQ Magazine vol. 23, no. 1 (April 2017)
We have the pleasure to present the latest issue of JIQ Magazine (Joint Implementation Quarterly) with the following topics:
- Climate Policy: Leave it in the EU's Capable Hands - Editor's note
- Low-Emission Transition Strategies in Livestock in a Multi-Objective Decision-Context (by Eise Spijker)
- Converting Offshore Wind Energy into Green Hydrogen on Existing Oil and Gas Platforms (by Catrinus Jepma and Miralda van Schot)
- Political Backing for Emissions Trading Simulation in Mexico (by Andrés Prieto)
- European Energy Efficiency Policies for Industry: Obligations and Alternative Measures (by Erwin Hofman and Krisztina Szendrei; EU-MERCI project)
- GHG Emission Benchmarks from a Demand Perspective (by Jasper Starrenburg)
- Climate Change Mitigation: Options and Policies - Summer School in Nijmegen, the Netherlands (CARISMA project)
- 'Inspiring for a Circular Life' — Collaboration Between Business and Education for Circular Economy (DuurzaamDoor project)
- JIQ Meeting Planner
The issue can be downloaded here: JIQ_Magazine_Apr2017.pdf1.45 MB
Please enter your email address at the JIQ subscription page to register for the upcoming issues of JIQ Magazine.
We hope you enjoy reading the issue.
All the best,