JIQ Magazine vol. 23, no. 4 (February 2018)
We have the pleasure to present the latest issue of JIQ Magazine (Joint Implementation Quarterly) with the following topics:
- Meeting 'Paris' is not only about closing the emissions gap - Editor's note
- Reaching the 2020 Target? The Potential Role of Solar Energy in the Netherlands (by Krisztina Szendrei)
- Re-designing the Value Chain for Water and Minerals (by Dimitris Xevgenos)
- EU-MERCI: Fostering the Growth of Energy Efficiency in the European Industry (by Erwin Hofman and Vlasis Oikonomou)
- Realising the Potential for Climate Change Mitigation Options (CARISMA project)
- JIQ Meeting Planner
The issue can be downloaded here: JIQ_Magazine_February_2018b.pdf1.28 MB
Please enter your email address at the JIQ subscription page to register for the upcoming issues of JIQ Magazine.
We hope you enjoy reading the issue.
All the best,