Clean technology platform for low emission and low vulnerability development
ClimateTechWiki offers a platform for a wide range of stakeholders in developed and developing countries who are involved in technology transfer and the wider context of low emission and low vulnerability development. ClimateTechWiki offers detailed information on a broad set of mitigation and adaptation technologies.
ClimateTechWiki addresses the following target groups: developing country teams conducting a Technology Needs Assessment; project developers requiring technology information for preparing their project plans; policy makers who need to base their decisions and technology choices on the latest technology information; and people interested in up-to-date information on technologies for climate mitiation and adaptation.
The ClimateTechWiki platform is a collaborative effort of the following partners. These organisations are involved, or have been involved, in the development, funding, implementation and/or maintenance of the platform.
- United Nations Development Programme, New York, United States (UNDP)
- United Nations Environment Programme, Paris, France (UNEP)
- Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership (REEEP)
- UNEP DTU Partnership, Copenhagen, Denmark (UNEP DTU)
- Ministry of Economic Affairs, The Hague, Netherlands (Min. EZ)
- JIN Climate and Sustainable, Groningen, Netherlands (JIN)
- Energy Research Centre of the Netherlands, Amsterdam, Netherlands (ECN)