Dear JIQ reader,
We are pleased to announce the publication of a new issue of the Joint Implementation Quarterly (JIQ). In the issue, we present the following contributions:
- Editor’s Note - Keeping the CDM alive
- Uncertain Times for the EU ETS – Can the Market Imbalance be Repaired?
- Further Development of Domestic offsetting in Germany - by Carsten Warnecke and Sina Wartmann (Ecofys)
- Technology Needs Assessment (TNA) for Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation for Montenegro - by Marina Markovic (TNA consultant) and Wytze van der Gaast (JIN)
- APRAISE - Analysis of Differences between Environmental Policy Expectations and Realisations
The issue can be downloaded here: JIQ_Magazine_Winter_2012-2013.pdf1.64 MB
We hope you enjoy reading the issue.
All the best,