Dear JIQ reader,
We have the pleasure to present the latest issue of the Joint Implementation Quarterly (JIQ) with the following topics:
- Carbon crediting far from over - Editor's note
- Carbon emissions trading in China - evolution to a nation-wide scheme - by Prof. Zhang
- Workshop report: Domestic carbon market initiatives in Europe
- Energy efficiency obligation schemes outside the EU - what can the EU learn?
- New Horizon 2020 project TRANSrisk - Transition pathways and risk analysis for climate change policies
The issue can be downloaded from: JIQ_oct_2015.pdf1.71 MB
We hope you enjoy reading the issue.
All the best,