Dear JIQ reader,
We have the pleasure to present the latest issue of JIQ Magazine (Joint Implementation Quarterly) with the following topics:
- To Be Inspired - Editor's note by Wytze van der Gaast
- TNA results as input for NDCs: the example of Lebanon
- The new Effort Sharing Decision: making it compatible with the Paris Agreement - by Nils Meyer-Ohlendorf
- Early-action domestic trading: model for pre-2020 voluntary credit trading based on NDC mitigation targets - by Thomas Black-Arbeláez (with an introduction by Dirk Forrister)
- Success stories of green SMEs: policy lessons based on GreenEcoNet
- SME networking: the Importance of networking for SME innovation in a green economy - by Erwin Hofman and Chris Hopkins
- JIQ Meeting Planner
The issue can be downloaded here: JIQ_Magazine_July_2016.pdf1.67 MB
Please enter your email address at the JIQ subscription page to register for the upcoming issues of JIQ Magazine.
We hope you enjoy reading the issue.
All the best,