ENSPOL Final Conference
- Time: Monday 13 June 2016, 10:00 - 16:30
- Location: Brussels, Belgium
VLEVA Conference Room, Kortenberglaan / Avenue de Cortenbergh 71
The ultimate dissemination event of ENSPOL will be the Final Conference to be organized in Brussels on the 13th of June 2016 in Brussels, Belgium. Summarizing the whole project, this full-day conference will present the key results and discuss them with top-level keynote speakers and high level stakeholders and will be aimed to spread ENSPOL results. The conference will be organized by VITO.
The following provides an overview of the key topics to be presented and discussed at the Final Conference:
- ENSPOL: from Article 7 notifications towards MS guidelines for policy implementation
- Insights from ENSPOL policy evaluations and cross-country exchange
- The ENSPOL observatories: Is there life after ENSPOL? The future of the ENSPOL Observatory network & stakeholder platform
- Status of Article 7 implementation – news from DG ENER
- How can ENSPOL be linked to the Energy Efficiency Platform (to be confirmed)
The event’s agenda can be downloaded from the ENSPOL website: ENSPOL Final Conference.
You may register here: VITO Events, ENSPOL Final Conference.